From 2008, Bangladeshi model Hira has performed many fashions shows. Hira becomes Lux channel I photo queen as well as popular ramp model. Bd model Hira is not only ramp model but also actress. She has performed television drama. Bangladeshi actress Hira first advertisement model was Banglalink. How ever Heera has performed approximately ten advertise.

Model Hira
Model Hira 
Recently Hira has connected new advertisement; it was dew mobile set director by Shankor. The new advertise telecast various channel as early as possible. Bd actress Hira says germane of media works, I fell well but my acknowledgement only ramp model. Beside drama and model works I feel well but I enjoy cat walk very much. So I can not abandon ramp model. Now Hera has works many TV drama such as Ohankar, Rongalli, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment